Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Updated Sale Pages

The promise of spring over Ravenseyrie



Our snow has all melted again and now we lots and lots of rain.


Encantara enjoying a morning romp

And mud, of course! But also, green shoots are pushing out of the sodden landscape.

Altamiro and one of our resident Sandhill cranes

I was able to get a few newer photos and so have updated and rearranged the sale pages for our Ravenseyrie offspring. Click on the titles at the top of the blog to now view the youngsters by year.

Animado cuts a fine figure in a midday fog at Ravenseyrie

2 comments:

Don'Qui said...

peter_be :

I'd love to take them all....!!
but I'am out of space.....

ever thought about starting a new group or let it form naturally ?
I know, with all of them being by the same sire....

Lynne Gerard said...

Peter wrote:
"I'd love to take them all....!!
but I'am out of space.....


Your enthusiasm is very moving, Peter, thank you for your appreciation of these fine youngsters.

"ever thought about starting a new group or let it form naturally ?
I know, with all of them being by the same sire...."


I could write an entire article on this, and might, at some point. For now, my answer is, "yes", but there are important reasons why I can only let such contemplations be "thoughts" and not "active pursuits" (and the inbreeding between half-siblings is not of concern to me--it is other issues that hold me back, as I am sure you can imagine.)